Fashion. Lifestyle. Wedding Photography

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Television Show

Here are a few images from my television show that will air later this summer. The PGA asked me to go to Pebble Beach and photograph the Pebble Beach Celebrity Pro Am with my own vision. They followed me around with their TV camera's and documented me doing my artistic stylish photography. It was a lot of fun to shoot this type of event with the photography style captured with the things I do for my clients. I really tried to push myself and give them some amazing images.





2 comments:

Which Fashion said...

Hey, they just showed this piece on skysports in England and googled you to fiind your pictures! They are great and they are very inspired. I am a golfer and getting more and more passionate every day by photography!

Unknown said...

I must say that journal is scripted in rattling instructive way. Congralutaltion for communicator for respectable programme and newsworthy articles.I trust to see statesman vantage articles like this one



comedy