Fashion. Lifestyle. Wedding Photography

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hiring a very good wedding photographer

Now that digital photography is here to stay, there seems like there are so many wedding photographers today. Many of todays brides are concerned with the overall costs of the wedding photographer and how many albums are included in their package.
Of course everyone is going thru trying times together. Some of my peers are finding cheaper album company's to cut their costs, these albums stink , I will never use this junk at my office.
We have a very strong balanced business that has been around for 25 years. I will always put our clients quality first and I can never hand you something I wouldn't put in my own home.

Does you wedding photographer retouch his images, what album company does he use ?
Does he know what he is doing ?? I could go on and on.... This is why people like me are not going to try to compete with these weekend warriors. If you are looking to hire a drive by shooter that is fine.. When you are ready to hire an artist, I would enjoy the opportunity to talk with you.

All the best,
Tony Florez






No comments: