Fashion. Lifestyle. Wedding Photography

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pelican Hill Resort

Sunday I have a very big wedding at Pelican Hill Resort. I am going to get some amazing images this weekend.
We are offering some very unique products to our clients. New albums, frames printing styles and designs are all cutting edge to our industry. This is going to be a great year for me.. I am so fired up, I can't wait to get that camera in my hands and go for it !!
There are several new things I am working on and is taking my photography to another level.It is very important to me to give my clients something much more than just a photograph..

Tony Florez

2 comments:

PhotoJoe said...

We're all waiting, dude! Show us something! :o)

Tony Florez Photography said...

Leaving for shoot right now !!!